Hutton Broadcasting’s flagship location is in New Mexico’s capital city, Santa Fe. This is where the multi-media marketing company was founded by the Hutton family and where you can visit the offices and radio stations. Although the company started in Santa Fe, we have not confined our services to The City Different! Initial growth was to neighboring Los Alamos, and the company has since expanded to provide marketing services in other cities, including Albuquerque, Las Cruces, and Ruidoso.
With Santa Fe as both the seat of state government and one of New Mexico’s hottest tourist destinations, your business will want to ensure your advertising dollars help you reach both residents and visitors. Hutton Broadcasting’s diverse marketing platforms can make sure you do just that, providing your message online, in popular restaurants, hotels, and malls, the airport, and in print.
One of our most dynamic ways to tell your company’s story is through our digital display screens in restaurants and area businesses, which show top-quality videos produced by our in-house production team. These screens provide an outstanding opportunity to reach potential new clients. Longer videos with narration can be played on the hotel channel, helping you reach visitors and business travelers.
Businesses in Santa Fe can take advantage of a wide range of multimedia marketing opportunities, including the following:
- Advertising on Santa Fe’s most popular radio stations
- KBAC 98.1 Radio Free Santa Fe
- KTRC 103.7/1260 Talk Radio
- KQBA 107.5 Outlaw Country
- KVSF 101.5 The Cat Jazz
- KLBU 97.7 Jam’n
- ESPN 93.7/1400 Sports
- Digital advertising on SantaFe.com
- Business listings on SantaFe.com
- Traction Works digital marketing services
- Video advertising on our Digital Display Screen network in Santa Fe and Los Alamos
- Video advertising on our Hotel Channel network
- Video advertising in popular Santa Fe malls
- Video advertising in the Santa Fe Airport
- Video production services
- Display advertising in top Santa Fe malls
- Print advertising in the official SWAIA Indian Market Artist Directory & Booth Guide, published by Hutton Broadcasting