Hutton Broadcasting expanded into New Mexico’s second largest city in 2020 upon acquiring Neighbors magazine and launching LasCruces.com. Neighbors is a popular, full-color glossy magazine that is distributed across Southern New Mexico and El Paso, Texas, and as far north as Los Lunas.
In addition, Hutton Broadcasting developed a network of digital display screens in the Mesilla Valley’s top restaurants to show both local interest content videos and our client’s advertising videos. These screens provide an outstanding opportunity to reach potential new clients with engaging content. The hotel channel offers yet another platform for stories to be told in the most dynamic way: video. Longer videos with narration can be played on the hotel channel, helping you connect with visitors and newcomers to the area.
LasCruces.com is quickly becoming the go-to website for information about what is happening in the area and is also the digital home of Neighbors magazine, where stories and digital versions of the magazine can be read. Here viewers can find digital ads, site skin takeover ads, and business listings with information about local companies and nonprofit organizations.
Business listings include an extensive description with direct links, photographs, contact information, and web stories that include the company can be linked directly to the business listing.
Let us help you reach new clients to help your business grow! Hutton Broadcasting offers the following multimedia marketing services in the Las Cruces area:
- Print advertising in Neighbors magazine. The magazine is also published as a digital flipbook with live links to advertiser websites.
- Digital advertising on LasCruces.com
- Business listings on LasCruces.com
- Traction Works digital marketing services
- Video advertising on our Digital Display Screen network in Las Cruces and Mesilla
- Video advertising on our Hotel Channel network
- Video production services