The Sales Assistant will provide administrative sales support to the entire sales team. The position is an integral part of the team and needs to be extremely proactive in anticipating and adapting to the needs of a highly dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks and be able to work independently as required. The candidate must also have the ability to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced organization and manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities, sometimes under pressure, with accuracy, flexibility and attention to detail. Critical to the success of this position is the development of positive working relationships with a wide range of colleagues both within and outside of the Sales Department.
The overall role is to support our most productive sales professionals and help them maximize revenue opportunities by assisting with administrative tasks.
* Providing general assistance to the sales department.
* Preparing production orders, recaps, preparing proposals, letters, sales pieces, competitive requests, maintaining shared drive materials, maintaining contract files, storing documents in the CRM system, assist in keeping the team ahead of deadlines.
* Calendar management on a daily basis, as well as forward planning on a weekly and monthly basis
* Send out reports for santafe.com and visitsantafe.com
* Meeting administration support
* Solid interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
* Ability to effectively build and sustain working relationships with internal/external customers and colleagues
* Self-motivated and proactive
* Knowledge of the following systems is required: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Graphic design capabilities preferred
* Serve as critical part of the team as well as take personal accountability
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects at same time
* Excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
* Skilled at planning and arranging travel
* Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
* Attention to detail and timely follow-up
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].